December 07, 2020

2020 Faves


Here we are...all stuck in this mess of a pandemic. What have you all been doing since March? Please let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear about what everyone else has been doing to pass time. 

I have been trying out different jeans and face products, 1. because you can never go wrong with having the perfect pair of jeans and 2, these masks have been breaking out my face like nobodies business. 


JEANS



Jeans, the one thing that I have been literally obsessed with, it should not be this hard to find a good pair of jeans. Especially one that does not rip in the inner thighs! I have bought so many jeans to try out during quarantine and I have found TWO brands that work for me and are pretty good quality. 
SimplyBe, I recently saw that they sale their brand via Walmart and figured I would try them out. With SimplyBe you have to remember to find your correct size since you will have to convert it from UK sizing. I wear a US size 18 - 22 so I ordered my sizes ranging from 24-26. Love the fit, I have worn these jeans multiple times with multiple washes and they still have no wear and tear. 

American Eagle is another great brand to try. I have seen so many bloggers post about their jeans and ordered about 4-6 pairs to try out. I really love the style and options of denim to choose from. The only negative I have is that the waist is small in some of their jeans. The leg and thigh fit perfect but it does not coincide with the waist. So as I always always say, READ REVIEWS and check the size chart. 


Face



I have definitely been one of those people who has bought items because of Tik Tok. One being The Ordinary Peeling Solution. Inexpensive and a good product, I only use this once every 2wks and so far it does calm down any breakouts that I feel coming. 

Another items is Humphreys Soothe Witch Hazel that is alcohol free. THIS! I have used other witch hazels that has done nothing. This, this stuff works! I use it in the morning and at night and within a week any breakouts that I had is now gone. It really calmed my acne down and does not irritate my skin. I have sensitive skin and since wearing masks my face is always itching and irritated but with the witch hazel, I have not had any problems. I got to try this via Influenster for free about a month ago and have used it all but already purchased another bottle. 

Since wearing masks and having the breakouts I now have horrible dark spots. Now that the breakouts have calmed I am working hard to clear up these dark spots before my June 2021 wedding. So far the Mallama Sugar Cane Detox Scrub for Dark Spots has brighten my dark spots. I use this every other day and have had no problems and a very gentle scrub. 

What have been some products you have been trying during this time? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger