December 31, 2018

My Favorite Look Of 2018




Can you believe it is already New Year's Eve?! I know a lot of people have probably been saying that but man I am just like..WHOA! Where the hell did 2018 go?


Blake Lively 


Anywho, 2018 had a lot of gorgeous fashion, probably too many to choose from. However this year HANDS DOWN goes to Ms. Blake Lively! Every suit she has worn has been on point and better and better than the previous one. I have always been a fan of women in suits, my mom even tried to get me to wear one to my prom lol.

Lively showed that yes you can wear a suit and yes it's can still be feminine and show off your silhouette. Also, if I'm not mistaken Lively styles herself, she does not have a stylist (I'm sure for some things she gets a stylist) and just goes off what she likes or what she's seen on the runway. Whoever styled her or did not, did a damn good job this year.

So are we feeling Blake Lively's look?





Ok so tell me, what was your favorite style look of 2018?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger