April 24, 2021

What Are We Wearing? Where Are We Shopping?


 Hello Beauties, 

I feel like people are slowly branching to go out since ya know....Covid. Me personally, I feel like I have no clue where to shop, what to wear, etc. My style has evolved since last year and its like ok, where the hell are we shopping now, what are we wearing. I no longer shop at certain stores and told myself that I will try to not wear so much black lol. 

Since turning 32 Im just like, I am not spending another 32 covering up my body or steering away from certain outfits. Life is too damn short! WEAR IT! That has pretty much been my moto and now its like ok so where is everyone shopping now. 

So far I can say that I am liking Shein, I have ordered from them multiple times and each time I have been very impressed. I've also tried Pretty Little Thing and was not at all impressed, I ended up sending my items back. I recently ordered from Rebdolls and cannot wait to see how the fit and material is. They sell a lot of basics that have pops of color and I am obsessed with the outfit I ordered. They are inclusive in sizing and go up to a women's 32.

Target HANDS DOWN that can take all my money. I tried their Universal Standard and Ava & Viv collections and love the quality of the tees I purchased, especially just for basics and everyday wear.

Other brands that I want to try is ZELIE FOR SHE, Baltic Born and Curvy Sense. My goal is to get out of my damn bubble and just wear whatever the hell I like and to definitely add more color to my wardrobe. 

Has your style changed since the pandemic? Where are you currently shopping? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger