January 11, 2020

2020...Welcome


2020 is freaking here! Can you believe it? Man! I really have been enjoying the new year and haven't really posted as much here or on my social networks. Just being in the moment and enjoying life at the moment.

New Years resolutions? Are people still doing that (serious question)? I for one have no resolutions! Not my thing, I just want to have goals, I think goals are way better. I do want to be more myself online. I am a shy girl and I want to give a little more of myself online.

 I want to invest in a mirror ASAP lol. The only mirror we have is in the bathroom. I have been on the hunt for a circle mirror and a floor length mirror. SO until I find the right one, like Goldilocks, I'll be mirror-less.

Other than that I hope to be posting more here, not just fashion but other everyday topics.

So continue to have a happy new year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger