November 13, 2019

Winter Approved Coats Under $200

One item that I will splurge on are coats! Coats for me, should last a couple years and it should be a style/color I can deal with for an extended amount of time.  When it comes to coats I focus on two things: does it cover my butt and sizing up. With a big butt, personally I hate when a coat sits on my upper back right where my.


When it comes to sizing up, I want to make sure the sleeves are long enough and I have moving from, especially if I want a long coat. I want to make sure it can close comfortably over my butt and breasts. I wear a 18/20 I would size up to a 20/22 or even a 22/24 depending on the coat, remember it is ok to size up.

Here are a list of some coats from my favorite places to shop, especially for coats!  My personal favorites are Torrid and Old Navy. I purchased an Old Navy maternity coat in 2011 and had it until 2017 because it was THAT good. Only reason I tossed it was because the sleeves were beginning to unravel (lol).








What do you look for when shopping for coats? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger