March 06, 2020

Not One To Follow The Hype But "Love Is Blind" Is..




I get a phone call from my mom asking if I watch this show called Love Is Blind. I'm like uh..no. I don't like shows that have so much hype around it and two, I don't believe in playing marriage as if it's a game. So I told my mom, like, I don't watch it and don't plan on it. Then she told me to just watch the first episode, so I'm like, ok.

So as the first episode plays Lauren and Cameron have me all in my emotions, when they finally tell each other, "I love you", and Cameron is so vulnerable. OMG! I was like damn...I'm hooked lol.

I also want to see what happens with Carlton and Diamond!

I have not finished the season but so far I am interested in this show. So, thanks mom lol!

Do you watch the show? What do you think about it and who are your favorites from the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger