October 20, 2019

Currently On My Playlist



When it comes to my taste in music I am all over the place. I don't have a specific genre, if I hear something and I like it...I play it. My likes range from Sia, Ne-yo, Amy Winehouse, Bruno Mars, 90's R&B, Aaliyah, etc.  I would say my top artist is Adele, she is literally all I listen to, all 3 albums stay on repeat.

Image: Billboard

I recently on was Instagram and heard someone sing this song, and I'm like, if they are singing this song so graciously then I have to find the artist who actually sings this. The group is SHAED (pronounced Shade)  and the song was Trampoline. I found their album, listened to a few tracks and downloaded it immediately. They are goooood the lead voclist is goooood.


I am so blessed to have grown up listening to an array of music that now allows me to open my ears and LISTEN rather than focus on one genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger