October 15, 2019

The One Collection I Am Waiting For

If someone were to ask me when it comes to style who is my muse, I would hands down say Tanesha Awashti from Girl With Curves. I have been following her for years, she is one of the first bloggers followed and still do. Her style is feminine and elegant without trying too hard. 

A couple years ago she came out with a collection and I have been waiting for her to come out with a new one ever since. Her newest collection comes out October 20th with sizing ranging from 10-28 and prices from $29-$189. 



When I saw the post about it on her blog in the coat, hand band and sunglasses I was like, YES, this is me! I would rock the shit out of this and then have my pajamas shirt on under dropping my kids off at school LOL. 

Girl With Curves Collection Fall 2019

I will be impatiently waiting 5 more days to see what I can get my hands on!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger