September 04, 2019

August Favorites



I used to do this monthly favorites a couple years back and wanted to start up again. I have been having some bomb ass products that I am really liking lately and thought that I would bring it back.

Can you believe it is already the end of summer already? Geez! During the summer I try not to wear any BB Cream (my go to) or foundation because that does not do anything by melt right off my face. Instead, I have been trying some of the dewy mists and primers from E.L.F and I have to say the products were beyond amazing and definitely gave me a glow. The two that I would recommend are the glow primer and glow dewy mist!

I would prime my face with their elf+ Glow Primer Stick, which by itself adds a good glow. Then I would put on any eye shadow, bronzer and blush. I used E.L.F.'s bronzer palette as a blush (not my bronzer) because it has such a good shimmer. My go to eye shadow all summer has been BH Cosmetics Summer Lovin'. I am not one to obsess over eye shadows but this one is hands down my favorite palette. The pigment was great and the texture was definitely a "buttery matte" like they described. With this palette I was only using the browns and glitter to give that sun kissed affect.

To finish I would spray the best damn product that added to the glow, elf+ Glow Dewy Mist. This stuff adds just the right amount of glow and lasts all day. I cannot recommend this enough, this is my go to for summer and then on.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger