August 19, 2019

Ease Into Fall With These RED Pieces



If you haven't heard, one of the colors for Fall this season is RED, chili pepper red to be exact. According to Pantone, which has been my go to site for years when it comes to what colors are in for each season, this will be one of the colors showcased. Me personally, I am really into red more as I've gotten older. It is such a bold, sexy, sophisticated color and my BF loves when I wear it. Imagine it, autumn colors of orange, yellow and brown surrounding you while you stand out with that pop of red.

I know you're thinking why the hell am I talking about Fall already but if you know me you know I like to get a head start on seasonal shopping. Most stores have already started putting out fall items and I like to be the first to get items because they may not be available when fall actually comes around.

"Colors for autumn/winter 2019/20 reflect an emergence of confidence; bold and strong"











What are your favorites? I would say the moto jacket and booties would be my go to! I just love a good moto jacket that you can wear throughout fall, and one that stands out. I simple outfit with one red bold item can make one look put together and on trend! Even a red lip or nails would do! You don't have to go all out to be on trend. 

When it comes to hair, you can make it as red or auburn as you like. My go to favorite hair color is a dark red, kind of similar to the Rihanna picture above. I haven't dyed it that color in years but may go back to it because boy do I miss it. Adds so much sexy and sass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger