September 22, 2019

Introduction Into Fall Fashion | Fall Jackets Under $80



My favorite season of all...AUTUMN! From the fashion, accessories, activities, there are many reasons why I love fall. It's like the introduction to the chaos that is about to start (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.) so bring on the chaos.


I have already started buying some basic tops and jackets to get a head start and make sure I have something in my closet just in case the temp drops. Because here in Chicago, one day its 85 degrees and the next day it'll be 55.

Now out of all fall fashion my favorite is jackets/coats because you can have on a basic tee, sweater, run to the store bra-less and no one will even know what's under your jacket.


When it comes to jackets, I like to have a couple staples on hand: moto jacket, duster (long/short) and some type of longline item, that can be a jacket or duster. I also like parka/anorak  jackets because they are not as puffy and I really like the way it fits on my figure, I also get one for winter as well.

Here is a look at a couple items all under $80! I have purchased two of the Kimono Sleeve Duster, one in yellow (pictured) and one in black. I always get black and another color if I get two of the same item, since black is definitely my go to color!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger