May 26, 2019

Our Sandusky Road Trip



My family and I take a couple of trips every year and decided to go somewhere we have never been... Sandusky, OH. I heard it was like Wisconsin Dells, and I agree, the water parks, resorts, it was pretty much like the Dells.


FOOD:

We got to enjoy delicious Vietnamese food, the flavor of everything so on point. The sauces on literally everything was excellent. I tried Pho for the first time (next is Ramen) which was different taste wise than I expected. Ice cream shops, little diners, it was a very cozy town. Their strip had so many restaurants, ones you heard of and ones you have not. So of course we wanted to try the restaurants we had not been to.




ATTRACTIONS:

There were so many things to do and various indoor/outdoor water parks to choose from.They had amusement parks (reminded me of Six Flags), go karts, skating, haunted houses, bouncy houses, I mean there was always something to do and everything was reasonably priced.









HOTEL:

I would say the only thing I did not like about the trip was the hotel. I use Hotwire faithfully and have never had a bad hotel or experience but this time around...this hotel SUCKED. We got the Executive Suite and it looked like a run down crack hotel. The beds were so hard and uncomfortable, no microwave, no fridge. Someone took over the hotel and were making changes to it but they should of closed down until those changes were met. People were living in this hotel, hanging out in front of it, blocking entrances. The workers looked doped up and didn't wear uniform so you didn't know who was who. One lady was cleaning the rooms with freaking pajamas on. I was just not impressed and was ready to check out 2 days early.


We did make the best of it and the kids had a blast! I would definitely visit again but stay at a different hotel of course. It took us about 4 hrs to get there so it was a good little road trip to go on.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger