May 25, 2019

What I'm Wearing | Makeup



When it comes to makeup I'm more of a simple chick: neutrals and golden bronze is my go to. The only place I really buy my makeup from is E.L.F. Cosmetics. I just love the quality of products at inexpensive prices. I do buy other brands if it is something I really want or that others rave about!





I like products that make your skin freaking GLOW, who doesn't love a glow. I wear little to no makeup but I am all about a glow. I feel like these products help achieve that.

Check out some of my favorite and essential products:







A family member mentioned this product and man does it work. You do have to use it on a consistent basis otherwise you will not get the results you want (trust me). I also like the smell, other dark spot corrects I've used smelled liked a bottle of chemicals. Plus a little goes a long way with this product.



I've talked about this BB Cream numerous times on my blog and to this day I still use it. It gives a nice glow and isn't heavy on my skin! However, in the summer this makes me produce sweat like crazy, so I do have to plan accordingly.



E.L.F. has a lot of products if you want to achieve a good glow and this is one of them. I bought one, loved it and placed an order for another. It lasts all day and is just an overall good primer.




BH Cosmetics made this palette and I am obsessed with the colors. If I had to make a palette and choose specific colors, this would be it. It's like summer in a palette so the name Summer Lovin fits. A little bit of shimmer, a little bit of color and nude, I am here for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger