February 02, 2019

Valentine's Day Lingerie


Valentine's Day is literally around the corner, that shit came quick! So I wanted to give some options on lingerie to wear for VDay or any day. You can catch some lingerie sales right now since lots of stores are having them in time for VDay. I personally wanted to get some for my birthday next month and figured I might as well get something that is on sale. I don't necessarily have to wear it on Valentine's Day. 


When shopping... 
for lingerie I already know two things: I want something red and I like lace bodysuits. So from there I know what to look for. Also, especially when looking online READ REVIEWS. I also tell my clients this and I can't stress it enough. Look to see what other women are saying. Is it true to size, do you need to size up, and so on. The reviews tell a lot and if you're lucky, someone posted a picture of how it looked on them. So then you can get an idea of how it will look on you.



So here is a round up of some sexy lingerie just for you:

Savage X Fenty


Hips & Curves 


ASOS


Eloquii

Looking to get styled for Valentine's Day? Click the "get styled" tab at the top of the page! Happy shopping.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger