February 08, 2019

6 Valentine's Day Looks Straight From Instagram


I would say a good majority of us get our inspo from social media. I love seeing what my favorite IGers are wearing and what outfits they can come up with. With Valentine's Day around the corner I am seeing so many outfit ideas. From basic to going all out in Valentine's Day apparel. We have so many options to choose from.




Basic (Tee) Valentine
Source: Isabella Rosee
 You can still be sexy with a pair of jeans and basic t-shirt tied up in the front or back. Add a cute sneaker, pointed toe flat, or even a heel.


Sexy Pink
Source: Sophie
 Baby pink, long silhouette and mock turtleneck. Covered up but still  a sexy look.


Casual Valentine 
Source: Chastity
Going from work to a VDay dinner this look would be great. I love this nude heel and the tailored look. 


 Sexy Valentine 
Source: Megan
 You can sexy up any dress or skirt with a sexy ass pair of tights. I love textured tights so much because they can really add personality and sex appeal to any garment.



Posh Valentine
Source: Crystal
 Again with the nude shoe...my fave! This reminds me of the Valentine's Day dances you would have in school. From the off the shoulder, to the pleated bottom, this is just a gorgeous dress. Make sure to check out her other looks, she had so many to choose from.



Girly Valentine
Source: Rochelle

Like come one! EVERYTHING about this look is to the tee! The skirt and sweater go well with each other but different shades of pink and doesn't clash with one another. I would wear this sweater all the time with a skirt or even a black jean. Love!


I hope you enjoyed these Valentine's Day looks and it gave you a little idea of what you want to wear. I will be celebrating VDay on that Saturday and have yet to even figure out what I am wearing. Too many options too little time.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger