January 09, 2019

Winter Break = O V E R


It is back to the regularly scheduled programming in my house. I love winter break but I am so ready for everything to be back to normal. My oldest was out of school for 2wks but attended his sisters school (since they take kids from ages 2-13 and he used to go there to attend kindergarten he goes there on school breaks), the BF was on vacation for 3 weeks and it was just a whole lot of fun.





I did take the time to enjoy some Netflix and Chill with the BF and watched 'You' and it is a MUST SEE. If you remember Penn Badgley aka Dan Humphrey from Gossip Girl, then you will enjoy him in this series. We finished it in one day, that's how good it is. If you need something to binge on, this is it!


PHOTO: Netflix
...Back to life

OK PEOPLE! So let's continue having a productive week and get shit done. Make and demolish your goals and just be happy and enjoy life.


So what does that mean for me? Back to my workouts and just a calm house. The house was just on over load with Christmas and my youngest daughters birthday and my house was just toys toys toys! I still feel like I am cleaning every 5 minutes because there is so many toys or unopened toys being opened but that will subside. *woooosaaaaa* Now I can just focus a little more on me, now that the house isn't as busy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger