January 13, 2019

Too Curvy To Care | Spring Wish List


"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak"



Spring shopping already? Yes...yes. I am one of those people that likes to be the first one getting dibs on whatever there is new coming out. Why? Well, sometimes brands will start putting out seasonal (spring for instance)  items early and by the time that season (say April/May)  actually does come around those items may be out of stock, discontinued or they've sold out of it completely and are bringing in all new merch. That's why sometimes you may see someone post an outfit that they bought in February, that they are finally wearing in April, and when you go to look it up on the site they bought it from, it is no longer available. So rather than miss my chance, I like to see what companies have out now.

What do I look for? Well, the main thing I look at are spring coats/jackets, tops and dresses/skirts. In the spring I like to look for coats that give off the "Easter Sunday" vibe because a coat is the first thing you see on someone. Plus I like a pastel coat and since I know that they sell fast I want to make sure that is at the top of my list.



Want to get a head start on your spring wardrobe? Click the "get styled" link at the top of the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger