What's On Your Christmas List?What's on your Christmas list? These are just some of the items that I just have to have.
1. Bronx Over the Knee Flat Cuff Boots (ASOS) - I love a good flat knee high boot and Asos has the best one(s) by far.
2. Oasis Metal Insert Pointed Flat Shoes (ASOS) - I am a lover for flats, especially a good flat and this pointed metal toe is my fav!
3. Blurred Lines Bodycon Dress (Forever21+) - When I saw this dress I knew I had to have it. The striped top with the basic black is a great combo, even the structure of the top is amazing.
4. Bombshell Mesh Trimmed Bodycon Dress (Forever21+) - I like this dress because it is fitted and shows off the body well. Adding some tights can make the look more winter friendly.
5. Little Mistress Embellished Sleeve Pencil Dress (ASOS) - From the neckline, to the embellished sleeves, and the contrast from the sleeves to the dress, this dress is gorgeous. I can see this being worn at a holiday party or add some bling and make it a NYE dress.
6. 10 Color Camouflage And Concealer Palette (BH Cosmetics) - I saw a blogger use this on their Youtube video and fell in love with the product since. The coverage that is adds to your face is unbelievable and the fact that it is now on sale for on $7.95 is even more reason to get this.
7. Lace Midi Body-Conscious Dress With High Neck (ASOS) - I am a fan of lace dresses and dresses with a high neckline. All combined into one and this gorgeous dress won me over.
8. Cat Eye Sunglasses (ASOS) - Cat eye sunglasses remind me of Elizabeth Taylor or Marilyn Monroe, even my great grandmother. Women who were all classy and sophisticated, these glasses remind me of that. I also like how it's not your signature black!
9. Parisian Love Seat (Wake Up Frankie) - Wake Up Frankie is the BEST site for shopping if you're looking to decorate your home. From their furniture, to wall decals, and bedding, they think outside the box when it comes to furnishing. This love seat has such a vintage feel and something I would have in a bedroom up against the window.
10. "Figi" Sweetheart Ruched Swimsuit (Monif C.) - Last but not least I of course had to add Monif C. She has been such a great asset to the plus size community, her items are always spectacular and keeps you wondering what will she show us next. I have been eyeing this swimsuit for the longest. The color, shape, fit, and style of the swimsuit is what I like most. Plus size women are not stuck wearing boring basic swimsuits any more. Come Summer 2014 I hope all plus size women will be rocking the heck out of a swimsuit!