September 17, 2016

Mellow Yellow

                   
.                

 

Mellow Yellow..... I love that name because it describes me perfectly. I have a very mellow and chilled demeanor and with reference to my skin color, I'm yellow (lol). I always need to find time tfor me to just chill. With working 8am to 6pm and not getting home till about 7pm I NEED time for me to just be: laying down, enjoying some Sex and the City right after the shower. 

Due to a giveaway I was gifted these amazing smelling products from Beauty N Simplicity. I love me a good body scrub, it leaves your skin feeling so damn soft afterwards. The smell is a definite plus and the texture of the Whipped Shea Butter is my favorite. Make sure to check them out (info provided above) 

Who doesn't love relaxing with Carrie Bradshaw? I can watch this all day every single day of my life. I received the entire seasons of SATC for Christmas and I have been watching it religiously since. I cannot help it! Who's your favorite SATC girl? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger