October 15, 2016

My Champs




With me standing for semi long periods at work I NEED shoes that are comfortable. I have literally been through so many shoes or shoe inserts that say it'll feel like you're walking on clouds....when really, you're not. These are by far my favorite gym shoes/sneakers, especially with me not being a gym shoe person.  Who would of knew Payless had such a great selection of Champs. I love the bright colors that they have as well, I need something on me to POP and these shoes do just that.

This is also my 2nd pair, my last pair got destroyed on an escalator (sad face). But I never buy the same pair twice which should tell you how much I love these bad boys. What are your go to sneakers?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger