November 14, 2013

Weekly Look

Weekly Look 2

This weeks Weekly Look is from Girl With Curves. I am in love with every outfit post that she uploads. One of her looks that I chose (for many reasons) was all about the baby bump.

 One thing I loved about her outfit was that she chose to do the "half tuck" where you tuck in the front of your blouse and leave the back out. Doing this shows off her bump and also looks very stylish. From the earrings down to the clutch, this outfit is one of my favs. I chose to revamp my look to keep it more Fall friendly, which is why I chose the darker colors and booties. I also chose a printed purse to have something pop and not have it all be one solid color! So, are you down with the "half tuck"? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger