November 15, 2013

Allison McGevna Launches TwentyFour20

TwentyFour20 by Allison McGevna

One of my favorite plus models and fashion bloggers, Allison McGevna, has launched her clothing line TwentyFour20. I have been waiting to see her collection since she announced it and it has launched today. Since I am a follower of her on social media, I was already a fan of her wardrobe so when I heard she was doing a clothing line.....I was EXCITED.

Can I just say I am in love with her dresses and I am a fan of her modeling her own clothing. Also it is curvy girl friendly, with sizes ranging from 14-24 and additional sizes coming soon. The dresses look as if they fit like a glove on your curves and that is a plus in my book . Here are a look at some of my favorites. Enjoy


"Troublemaker" Dress (pink)


"Take No Prisoners" Dress 

Red and Black Illusion Dress

Like the dresses? Check out the rest of her collection on the TwentyFour20 website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger