November 12, 2013

Styling With MikhaelaK

  


I am in the process of building my site dedicated to offering services in personal styling. In the mean time I am using Keaton Row to allow my clients to contact me for services.

 I thought it would be a great idea because while my site is being done I can still have some type of profile out there. Keaton Row has a ton of retailers to choose from, are curvy women friendly and allows me to work with you online.
Want styling services or no someone who can use them? You can have them contact me and from there they can search through my lookbooks  or I can create a lookbook just for them, where I can make accommodations in regards to size, price, etc. 
P.S. All services (consultation, lookbook, shipping) are FREE, you only pay for the items you want! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger