August 16, 2019

End Of Summer Looks Straight From Instagram




I am one who gets inspiration from Instagram! I love seeing what others come up with when it comes to putting an outfit together or seeing what I may want to add to my closet. I did a previous post on Instagram looks and wanted to add to that for an end of the summer IG look-book. 

I am really liking the dresses paired with sneakers for a cute but comfortable look. I love a cute pair of sneakers and love them being paired with rompers, skirts and dresses. Also anything with legs out I am for...thighs out all summer long. I also am into almost everything from Anthropologie (worn by @fittybrittty) I have been really impressed with their options lately and NEED to go in store to try out fit.


Color. Color. Color. If you notice every look I picked has color! I personally have been trying to not wear as much black and have been successful this summer lol. So I made sure the looks I picked weren't all black and there was lots of color involved.

Browse for some of my favorite end of summer looks from Instagram!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger