January 16, 2019

What I'm Watching




When I FINALLY put the kids to bed straighten up the house, I can finally crawl in my bed and catch up on a show. Sometimes I read but majority of the time I like to watch a show I haven't seen. I just finished Ozark which was better than what I thought it would be, not normally into movies like that but that was GOOD.


I am now watching Greenleaf, and African American drama series, which discusses what goes on in the black community, especially the black church. The first episode jumped right into the family drama, which is probably how I was hooked. They discuss money, family secrets judgement and so much more.  It has the drama that will keep you on the edge of your seat, It is very good and goes into details about a lot of issues in the black church. Plus it has Oprah, who doesn't love Oprah!

What are you watching or would recommend? Let me know I'm always looking for new shows to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger