March 23, 2020

What I've Been Doing | COVID-19 Edition




I hope everyone is staying healthy and just trying to enjoy life right now the best way you can. I thankfully still have work so that is a plus since we have been on lock down since Saturday until April 7th. However, other than that I am home plus everything is closed minus the stores, so there isn't really much to do.

I have been trying to be as productive as possible and making the best out of this situation. Here are just a couple things I have been doing to keep busy!


CRAFTS

I have been crafting my ass off with my Cricut , I've made t shirts and sayings for wine glasses. This has definitely been helping me keep busy. I made me a birthday glass since my birthday is on the 29th and every reservation I made got cancelled, so this was a little pick me up. 

My kids wanted shirts made so they got to pick what they wanted. The Cricut is the best purchase  made, I also have their EasyPress which allows me to press things on to shirts, bags, etc. You can make a variety of different things with the Cricut, so I highly recommend if you like crafting. 







GAMES

I went to Target to purchase some games for my family since the kids are out of school. This has definitely helped passing time and keeps their attention. Or even buy some games if you video games to go with your game system since a lot of stores are having sales.



SALES

Speaking of sales, I have been taking advantage of these sales. It helps the company since all stores are only offering online orders and are no longer getting any foot traffic. I have shopped at E.L.F. which has its 60% off Spring Sale, Torrid, who had 50% off your entire purchase plus free shipping and Amazon. I also shopped local and ordered my birthday cake from a bakery I frequent. 




SPRING CLEANING

Spring cleaning came early in my house! We all took part in cleaning something Saturday morning since the kids normally spend that day at their activities at the park district that day. 

...and of course catch up on movies/tv shows and GO OUT! Walk around, go for a bike ride, jog..just stay 6ft away from other folks of course. At home, make a playlist and just move and dance around lol. That's how I'm getting my steps in. 
 
Wash those hands and just keep busy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger