March 04, 2017

Beauty Essentials




Simpicity is best...for me a least, which is probably why I have such clear skin. I get the occasional break outs but overall it's pretty clear.


My first time ever using and mask and I love this one. It smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft. I randomly picked this up from Marshalls. 


Maybelline's Last Sensational does a great job at curling my lashes versus just making them black. 


I have always used this ONE Clean and Clear face wash religiously since college (2007) and it has always helped when I have breakouts. Otherwise a hot face towel is what I use on my face in the morning


As far as foundation or concealer goes I use neither. This BB Cream gets the job done. I love this product! 


I love a good Shea Butter and body oil. They leave my skin so soft and smelling good. There are plenty of people who make them, this one was a gift. 


For me E.L.F. Cosmetics has the best lip products. So far they've been the only place I order from. 

Majority of all these items can be found at Walgreens or CVS.

Hydrating Mask: Marshalls
Maybelline Mascara: Get it here
Clean and Clear: Get it here
BB Cream: Get it here
E.L.F. Lip liner: Get it here
E.L.F. Matte Lip Color: Get it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger