November 29, 2014

November Obsessions

November Obsessions




1. Hazella Boot - These boots from JustFab are amazing. I have been on the search for good boots for some time now. They are very comfortable, true to size, and enough room if you want to wear a thicker sock. 

2. Vinted - Looking for some inexpensive clothing, shoes, accessories, etc or looking to sell some of your slightly used items? This app is for you! Vinted lets you buy or sell gently used clothing and may I say they have some great stuff. They have any brand, style, and what ever you may be looking for. Give it a try, I am addicted! 

3. High-Low Tee - This top from Rainbow has always been my favorite. Nice comfy basic top and the material feels so amazing. Also you can't beat $8.99.

4. POPSUGAR Active  - I have been looking for apps to workout to at home and this is it. I am in love with this app. I like doing yoga, so I am glad that with this app I can have a whole section dedicated to just yoga or can have a section dedicated to yoga that only focuses on my abs, back, legs or what have you. Check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger