November 11, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - Fashion Lover

2014 holiday gift guide



I am already getting people's gifts together so that I can have an idea on what to get on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.  So I figured.....why not do holiday guides each week. This guide is for the fashionista in your family (aka my mom). 

1. The "Girl With Curves" sweater is from Tanesha Awasthi over at Girl With Curves (shopgirlwithcurves.com). Her collection is amazing and once I saw this sweater (also carried in t shirts) I knew the two people I had to buy this for. Nor can you beat $35. 

2. I myself love a good phone case. I get all of my cases from eBay, like the one pictured above. You can choose from a variety of brands, colors, textures, etc. so I enjoy getting my cases from eBay. 

3. This knuckle ring from Forever21 is gorgeous! I love your not so basic ring and this is one of them. 

4. The faux fur collor from Asos can add so much style to a regular coat. They have a great selection to choose from. 

5. Help spice up someone's room with a cute comforter set from Wake Up Frankie. This site is the go to site for adding style to your bedroom.  

6. Give them some hand candy with these gloves from Asos. 

Need help shopping for someone special? Contact me at http://mikhaelakstyles.webs.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger