February 27, 2014

Peter Pilotto" My Edition


Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Exclusive Body-Conscious Dress With Animal Print Blocking.

I've seen a few reviews on the Peter Pilotto collection at Target and how some items are not plus size friendly. I loved the collection, from the vibrant colors, to the patterns and style. Which is why I did not want to miss out. So, I decided to look for alternatives that exceeded a size 16 since that seemed to be the highest size the collection came in.

*Looks are from Asos, Forever21, and Evans





Image 4 of ASOS CURVE Exclusive Dress In Mirror Jewel Print





Image 1 of Alice & You Floral Print Playsuit\Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Body-Conscious Dress In Baroque Animal Print







The Cut for Evans Pink and Green Print Midi Tube Skirt

The Cut For Evans Abstract print Edge to Edge Bolero


The Cut For Evans Bright Knitted Skirt




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger