April 10, 2013

My Fav Lip Products

One thing I cannot live with out is my lip gloss. I like for it to be last longing and have a pink tint. I have been trying other lip products like Eos and Smith's Lip Balm. Normally I use Forever21's lip products and I love them, they have a great variety when it comes to pink tinted products and they last long.  Eos I heard was great and gave it a shot but I did not see the big deal nor did it last long. With Eos I felt like I had to keep applying it. My favorite is Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm, makes your lips feel great, lasts long, smells amazing and was only $7 at Sephora. Below is what I normally use on my lips on days where I just want something simple. What are your favorite lip products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger