February 11, 2013

My Grammy 2013 Favs

My favorite Grammy looks are some that caught my eye immediately!! Hope you enjoy them just as much as I did. What were yours?

Ms. Adele (my favorite singer BTW)  came in this floral dress by Valentino and looked gorgeous. Loved how she didn't draw attention to her figure but made it a mystery by having the bottom half loose and the top fitted Also glad she wore some pop of color instead of her signature black.   


Of course I had to add J. Lo sexy yet still classy, i am so happy shew wore her hair up. Otherwise her wearing her hair down would look to lingerie-ish



Erica Atkins-Campbell from the singing group Mary Mary was GORGEOUS. She showed that just because you are a gospel singer does not mean you have to be covered up. I love how she had her arms and cleavage covered but showed her legs with those gorgeous shoes. Her hoes were leopard and added some POP to her outfit.


I did not expect Rihanna to come looking so glamorous but she did. I've always loved her style and this time is no different. That bold red is is to die for, especially with that train that flows. Go Ri Ri!!


Last but not least A. Keys looked so damn hot on that stage!! Her sheer dress was simple and still looked flawless. I also liked how she wore her hair sleeked back  because it complimented the dress very well. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger