June 03, 2021

What to Wear Other Than White For The Bride To Be

 

With my wedding coming up in 2 weeks I knew for a fact that I did not want to just wear white for every event. I recently had a bridal shower and wore a fuchsia dress with a bright orange duster. 

So for the future bride who doesn't want to wear just white to your events, I got you! 

Curvy Sense: 

I have ordered 3 dresses from here to wear for a small bachelorette dinner the night before the wedding. They have so many options from dresses to lingerie and more. I would definitely recommend plus they always have a sale going on. Delivery was pretty fast as well and please make sure to read reviews on style, fit and size. Here are 3 of the dresses I purchased. 

Lace Trim Maxi Dress




Little Black Bodycon Dress


Tank Midi Dress


Rebdolls: 

I've heard about Rebdolls for years and knew I wanted to try their pieces for my bridal shower. I would definitely recommend to size up as their dresses are very form fitting. Delivery took some time and I went about a week with no tracking update. I contacted them and did not hear a response back until two weeks later when it was delivered. Here are the items I purchased for my bridal shower. 





Long Sleeve Duster (similar)

Strappy Bodycon Midi



Baltic Born:

This is a brand I have yet to try but have heard so many good things. I love the style, they go up to a size 3x (22-24) and the overall brand. You can shop bridesmaid dresses, bridal and kids, so definitely a one stop shop. Here are some of my favorites that can be worn for any bridal event you may have. 


Ruffle Maxi Dress


Jade Ruffle Maxi



Rust Maxi Dress

Santa Fe Embroidered Dress

Zelie for She:

Another brand that I have not had a chance to shop at but love their items and you can now also shop their items at Nordstrom. I've had my eye on this shop for years but has been out of my budget. However I will shop here one day!

Secret Garden Set 


Lux Velvet Maxi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger