October 03, 2019

Monthly Favorites | September




September has came and went and I am kinda excited about my favorites this month because I am in love with my Cricut, but we'll get to that later.

With September ending comes the dark lippies which is so me. I like neutrals and browns and almost always get my lippies from E.L.F. I like their lip liners with the blending brush and the matte look it gives. I have dark brown and their deep brown which are both my go to for everyday makeup.



Next up is my Cricut that I purchased off of Swing Design via Walmart vs their website because with my purchase I also received a bundle of other items as well (vinyl, accessories, etc.) I am a crafty hands on person, I like to be creative and make things, I have always been that way. With this I can create an abundance of things: t shirts and cups with sayings/ logos, make quilts, earrings, and a ton of other items. People have even made a business out of the items that create with this, so it has been a good investment.




Can't wait to show some of the things I have mad so far which some of you have probably seen if you follow me on IG.

So let's welcome October and bring on the haunted houses, fall fashion, apple orchards and more!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger