July 12, 2019

Summer Trends | Beaded Bags


Beaded dresses, hair accessories and bags, I am a fan of! The little girl in me used to love anything colorful and beaded. I remember my mom went out of town and brought me back this tiny pouch clutch with deep purples and pinks with mini beads all over, a very Moroccan type color palette.

Now the adult me still loves a good beaded item as long as it can be fun, cute, stylish and grownup. I always say have fun with accessories, especially if your outfit is casual/simple. You can turn a simple outfit into a trend driven one with a good accessory item. This summer, no outfit is complete without a beaded bag!

Enjoy






 HANDBAGS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS












Are you into beaded accessories? What was your favorite beaded accessory growing up?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger