November 16, 2018

Velvet Crush


vel·vet
/ˈvelvət/
noun
  1. a closely woven fabric of silk, cotton, or nylon, that has a thick short pile on one side.


I have not seen velvet show up as much as it has been lately. It's either you like it or you don't when it comes to velvet because not everyone likes the material. However you can always add it into your closet little by little by first starting with velvet clutch or even a hair bow to see if it is a material you like. 

I'm sure as a kid growing up in the 90's you had to have something velvet, I know I did! So I am feeling this reintroduction of the fabric especially for the holidays. 

So browse all the velvet inspiration you can totally wear this season. 









Looking to get styled this season? Click the "get styled" tab above! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger