June 28, 2017

Onto The Next Chapter







So last week my first born graduated kindergarten and I must say it went very well. Family and friends came to support and he is super excited to start 1st grade and move onto another chapter in his life.

 I already knew what I wanted to wear a simple cute dress with my new Torrid jacket to have with it. I was cute but very comfortable and casual, I wore spanx with the dress but in this photo I did not and... I'm not mad. 5 months post baby and I could of went without the spanx. I'm normally not a fan of Forever21's dresses because their so short on me but this dress hit where I wanted it to, was very comfortable and I got plenty of compliments on it. Where are you getting your dresses from this summer?


Dress: Forever21 (last years)
Jacket: Torrid (here)
Sandals worn: (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger