March 04, 2015

Are You Ready? A Little Spring/Summer Inspiration

With the weather still being cold and snowy I'm sure I'm not the only one ready for some warmer weather. To go outside and not have to wear a hat, gloves, scarf and a heavy coat. 

Well, I've been already searching for my Spring/Summer wardrobe. Here is some inspiration to get you in the spirit and a head start on revamping your closet!   
This look is for those who don't want too much color. Instead keep it neutral and make a shoe or accessory a nice spring pastel. 

     
I like this look because it can go from work to play by removing the blazer. Also love the balance of color, great for the Spring/Summer. 

Florals! Floral is always in during the warner months. I chose to pick a beautiful floral dress and accessorize it with a nice soft pink. Great for a Sunday brunch or early date. 

By far my favorite look with another floral item. I chose to pick a top that had the same color as the skirt. The top is a bold color but balances well with the color of the skirt. Since the top is bold the bag and shoes are a more softer color. 

Lastly, this is a more causal look that you can either dress up or down. You can choose a color from the romper to accessorize with, I chose yellow! 

Looking to update your wardrobe this season. Contact me at MikhaelaKStylist (http://mikhaelakstyles.webs.com) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger