May 30, 2014

Shorts & Curves

Let Those Legs Show

Shorts! That one thing you'd love to wear in the summer but probably don't or if you do you're not happy with that pair of shorts. So you resort to wearing pants or carpi's however sometimes its too hot to not wear shorts. Depending on the style of shorts they ride up between your thighs, which means every couple of blocks you have to stop to pull them down which is not only a hassle but not cute.

my type of fit (shirts)



Here are a couple of style tips that I do when shopping for shorts:
  • I get shorts that stop a little past my inner thigh because otherwise they start to ride up 
  • Loose! If you don't feel comfortable in a tighter short opt for a looser fit 
  • Choose a material that best suits you. Some material can irritate your skin when your thighs are rubbing together, so pick shorts that have a softer material as oppose to a harsher fabric. 
  • When in doubt DIY. Can't find any shorts that suits you? When I can't find shorts I'm happy with I cut a pair of pants/jeans into shorts and make it the length that I want. 


Loose fit:


ASOS CURVE Shorts In Monochrome Floral Print


ASOS CURVE Short In Palm Print


ASOS CURVE Exclusive Woven Culotte In Garden Floral Print



Fitted: 









*All are from Forever21

Other Styles of Shorts:




Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Exclusive Denim Short
Cut-Offs


Girls on Film Culottes
Culotte
Image 1 of ASOS Shorts In Long Length
Long Length Shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger