November 29, 2013

Weekly Look

Weekly Look


This weeks Weekly Look is from GarnerStyle when I saw her red dress and the slash neckline I knew this had to be my weekly look. She pulled off that dress so well, and it flattered her figure to a tee. I also chose this look because it is something you can wear for the holidays and since Thanksgiving was yesterday it fit. 

I chose to keep the colors to a minimal and choose colors that were festive to the holidays, so why not gold and green. Who doesn't love a textured pantyhose/tights? I  think the tights adds to the whole look, I could not see the dress with a basic tight. 
Chasity of GarnerStyle always posts outfit post and I am always looking forward to what she is going to wear next because she dresses so damn good and does not mind taking fashion risks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger