October 25, 2013

Charming Charlie


I went to Charming Charlie a couple weeks ago and fell in love with not only their jewelry but their sale!



They had a sale going on where if you buy one you get one free or 1/2 off (can't remember) but I purchased two of these rings on sale minus the top left one. I loved how their sale items were just as gorgeous as their regularly marked items. 
Now the store itself is AMAZING! When I first walked in, Adele - Cold Shoulder was playing in from then on I fell in love. Each section was set up buy color so all the jewelry, purses, scarfs, hats, etc. all had that color scheme. If you have not checked out this store that is Claries on steroids then you must. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger