August 19, 2013

Chicago Fashion Fest

Yesterday I attended the Chicago Fashion Fest where different boutiques in the Wicker Park area got to showcase their clothing by doing a fashion show outside. The clothing ranged from summer, to fall, business, and formal. My favorite was the items presented by Blair Chic Boutique, a lot of her clothing were in style and was more trendy and current. My mom rocked the red jumpsuit (below) and she did a phenomenal job!  Boutique's also got a chance to have racks outside to sale some of their garments. Overall the event was great, there was food, drinks, a fashion show and various other booths. I also loved how it was kid friendly, they had a bouncing house they children got to play in and it was not too adult crazy like some events are here in Chicago. 








My outfit I wore. Kept it simple since it was so darn hot out!
Shirt: Ashley Stewart
Shorts: Torrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger