July 25, 2013

Showing Some Skin

This summer has been extremely HOTT! Who the heck whats to be stuck wearing pants or jeans? Not I! So I have been looking for some summer skirts that I can wear to work or skirts to wear anywhere, and of course I am always looking for them to be on sale. I always check the on sale items before I look at anything else. Asos has some awesome fun skirts for sale that can be worn for any occasion. Also, Forever21+ has great bodycon skirts that are extremely reasonable ($9.80).

ASOS CURVE Exclusive Pencil Skirt With Floral PanelASOS CURVE Pencil Skirt In  Floral PrintASOS CURVE Midi Skirt In Cotton CutworkASOS CURVE Exclusive Maxi Skirt With Color Block HemASOS CURVE Skater Skirt In Pansy PrintASOS CURVE Exclusive Tailored Skater Skirt With Belt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger