May 07, 2013

MET Gala Review

I decided to show my fav dresses for the MET Gala. Can I just say that Beyonce ROCKED IT! She had the boots and gloves to match her Givenchy dress. Now Nicole Richie was another one of my favorites, her hair was amazing and complimented her dress so very well. Even her makeup was done so well. Loved the look Nicole!! Jennifer Lopez's dress showed off that great figure, the back was cut out as well. Is it me or do the highlights of her hair match her dress? Ms. Lopez rocked it as well! Finally Ms. Kim K., I thought the dress was good for the occasion, its not if she was out strolling in L.A. and was wearing the dress. Everyone was giving her heat for it, but I think it fit the occasion, she's not scared to take risks in fashion, pregnant or not. Only thing I would change is that maybe it should of been a little loose fitting. Who were your favorites? What did you think of Kim K's dress?


 photo florho20_zps8d4c0c7c.jpg
Givenchy Haute Couture 
 photo wav12_zpsc48126e3.jpg
Dana Rebecca Designs
 photo PUNKChaosCoutureCostumeInstituteGalaXgAs5r7mWCEl_zps8b506eae.jpg
Michael Kors 
 photo BJn1QrZCQAAyJIbjpg_large_zpseaf0f360.jpg
Ricardo Tisci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger