May 17, 2013

All About The Face

I have really clear skin, and people always ask what I use. I get the occasional pimple but other than that, my face is clear. There are two products that I stand behind and have been using for years, which are Clean and Clear Deep Action cleanser and Sea Breeze (in the yellow bottle). I don't over use the products, just two times a week, other than that i just use a bath towel and hot water on my face.  I just started trying the Clean and Clear Deep Cleansing Toner and it works well also. All other products leave my skin dry after using them, but these products do not. Now I am on the search for a good moisturizer, that does not leave my face oily. I put in a picture of myself to show how clear my face is. What facial cleansers do you use?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger