November 15, 2012

Dressed for the Season

I don't know about you but I hate being stuck wearing pants in the Fall/Winter because 1. its too cold yes but that doesn't mean I should have to resort to wearing pants and 2. I can never find the right dress to wear in order not to wear pants. Some people take their summer dresses and throw on some tights and call it a day. I on the other hand like a dress that goes with the season, just feels right and like I'm making a statement. So I have been looking for dresses that give us plus size women a great silhouette and not a bulky look. At the top of my list is asos.com when it comes to dresses that are affordable and look great for plus size women and every other woman.
*Now with the right pair of tights (and shoes of course) these dresses are Fall/Winter ready!


Forever21+
Forever21+
Lane Bryant
Lane Bryant
Image 1 of ASOS CURVE Bodycon Dress In Chain Print
Asos Curve
Asos Curve
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2019 TOO CURVY TO CARE , Blogger